Recent Awards

Site Contributions

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderOnward to Helm's Deep! by Ariahnnas1826 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderWebsite roster by Ariahnnas1905 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the Ring Bearer Forum Index -> Help me, please!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PonyBoyGoblin

re: Mirkwood Epic Quest

Hey all!

Just wondering, for all of you that have mirkwood expansion, I need some help getting past an epic there. I think it's the only epic that you can't solo, but it's been in my quest log for ages, and I would really like to get it out Happy So any help would be appreciated :d

Which quest is this? :D

Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each. ~Henry David Thoreau
Smiling Map Kernow

re: epic

just shout anytime and i / we will help bro wink
Tugaphor

Sounds like you are on the epilogue of Volume Two, if I am correct. I think those are the only ones where you can't solo them and you need to do the mirkwood instances to name a few of the epilogues. I've never actually tried those so I wouldn't sweat it too much. Don't think it's a crazy game changer but if I'm not too swamped with things and you need help, just hit me up Happy
Ragolfang

re: Re: Mirkwood Epic Quest

I'd like to get through those as well. I'll advertise when I'm on sometime in the next week to get them done.
PonyBoyGoblin

I've done it before though. Before Turbine became the big chief. It used to be quite hard, but with loads of lvl 75's it should be fine. It used to be the only instance where you could get a worn cymbol. Let's hope it will still drop Happy

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Calendar

Most Recent Images

Kinship Milestones