Recent Awards

Site Contributions

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderOnward to Helm's Deep! by Ariahnnas1827 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderWebsite roster by Ariahnnas1906 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the Ring Bearer Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often would you like for me to try to organize skirmish raids?
Once a week
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
2-3 times a week
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
4+ times a week
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Tugaphor

re: Rohan End Game

As some of you Knights have already experienced, Rohan's end game at the moment doesn't leave too much for grouping. Rebuilding the Hytbold is primarily completed solo and you can only do 5 quests per day.

My solution to this and to try to get more grouping for our end game kin members, for this period of time, is skirmish raids! Not only will we be able to do things together, skirmish raids are not typically strenuous and we can all have a good time hacking and pew pewing away at all manners of bad guys :D

Since I've been able to get my Guardian up to level 85, I will start to lead more skirm raids for kin members. I believe this should simplify the process of forming a group since it seems that tanks are high in demand but low in supply.

Hopefully, as more of our kinmates get to 85, we may eventually be able to do full kin skirm runs and get everyone a good chance at getting some awesome loot whether it be fine jewellery to armour pieces to the elusive Tarnished Symbol of Celembribor...or you know, just keep people entertained once they get to the end.

Note: Some skirmishes will need to be unlocked to be able to participate in them. I will try to list the prerequisites for the ones that I can remember and I will try to update this post as I find more:
-Stand at Amon Sûl - VIP
-Attack at Dawn - VIP
-The Icy Crevasse - VIP
-Thievery and Mischief - VIP
-Defense of the Prancing Pony - VIP
-Ford of Bruinen - VIP (or Trollshaws quest pack)
-Battle of the Deep Way - Vol. II, Book 5, Chap 5: Drums in the Deep
-Battle of the Way of Smiths - Vol. II, Book 5, Chap 5: Drums in the Deep
-Battle of the Twenty-first Hall - Vol. II, Book 5, Chap 5: Drums in the Deep
-Strike Against Dannenglor - Vol. II, Book 9, Chapter 4: First Offensives
-Protectors of Thangúlhad - Vol. II, Book 9, Chap 14: Thangúlhad Endangered
-Breaching the Necromancer's Gate - Vol. II, Book 9, Chap 15: Assault on Dol Guldur
-Assault on the Ringwraith's Lair - Vol. II, Book 9, Chap 15: Assault on Dol Guldur
-The Battle in the Tower - Vol. II, Book 9, Chap 18: The Battle in the Tower
-Rescue in Nûrz Gâshu - Vol. III, Book 1, Chap 8: The Depths of Duty
-The Storm on Methedras - VIP

-Trouble in Tuckborough and Siege of Gondamon are available to everyone.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave a response below or message me in-game on either Tugaphor or Tugaphar Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the Ring Bearer Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: